click the first letter of your first name please just trust me on this
what the fUCK
HOYL SHIT HOLY SHIT I PRESSED N AND I GOT DIPPER PLAYS VIDEO GAMES I CANT BELIEVE
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RN THATS PERFECT HOL YYYY SHIT??????
AGH I GOT SHREK CRUMPING
“We dressed up as the book Madeline, with six people dressed up as her and me as Ms. Clavel, their teacher. One of the Madelines, however, was the truly special one…the one with the beard, that is. Our experience was hysterical—I’d walk all the girls (and one guy) down the street in two straight lines. Guys would be walking the other way, whistling or hollering at all the pretty ladies. Then, as they got to the back of the line, they’d see my friend Brennan, then they’d see me, and I could tell that they were suddenly wondering if ALL the Madelines were men.”
the last sentence
There will never be a time when I don’t reblog this because it is my fave.
SPOILERS and conspiracy theories.
• Ok, Hodge was there, so Jace never had a chance see a photo of the Circle so he did not recognize Valentine as his ‘dad’.
• Ok, Valentine never posed as Michael Wayland in public, so nobody recognized him as one of the most well-known criminals in the Shadowhunter world. (probably it was just a show for Jace only)
• Ok, nobody recognized the Morgenstern family ring even if Jace had it on his finger for years because they did not visit Alicanteto meet other shadowhunters. (and Maryse just did not pay attention to Valentine’s jewellery)
BUT Robert Goddamn Lightwood, you shady bastard. I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL-
• your parabatai’s death is kind of a big deal.
• you know, it hurts and bleeds and the rune is gone
• I’m pretty sure you noticed
• and then TEN YEARS LATER a kid comes to your house, and claims to be your long lost blood brother’s son, and says he JUST LOST HIS DAD.
• I mean ten years.
• and you adopt him, no questions asked.
Conclusion: I think Robert did lot more than cheating on his wife. You know, like being on the Valentine’s side all along.